Harry Potter Crochet Patterns – The Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts scarves is extremely different in the previous scarves where egalitarian stripes in which the standard. Here’s a pattern Inspired from the POA aka Prisoner of Azkaban scarves.
- 7 Ounces of Main Color
- 2 Ounces or a lot of contrasting colour
- Cast Size I
- Darning Needle and scissors.
Harry Potter Crochet Patterns: POA Scarf Version
- When Changing colors cut yarn and leave at least a 6 into 10-inch tail to glow.
- With Main Color and Crochet Hook I (or dimensions you would like) Chain 30.
- Beginning Row: hdc in the second chain from hook and in each series to get a total of 29 hdc stitches, turn.
- Row 1 String 2 , count string two as the first hdc, hdc in each stitch around, for 29 stitches, twist
- Row 2 – 21 Duplicate Row 1
- Row 22 Duplicate Row 1, however, change colours in the past hdc (** see note about the best way to change colours under)
- Row 23-24 Repeat Row 1 together with Contrasting Color, on Row 24 last hdc Change colours to the principal colour.
- Titles 25-27 Repeat Row 1 with the Main colour, On Row 27 the Last hdc, Change Colors to Contrasting color.
- Row 28-29 Duplicate Row 1 together with Contrasting Color, on Row 29 last hdc Change colors to the primary colour.
- Keep repeating Rows 1-29 as far as you will need to, until it reaches 56 inches, then finish with Row 1-22.
Weave the ends. Add fringe for your liking, short, long, every twist, every other stitch, one or two strands.
* Start with a loop on the hook. Hook yarn and pull through. (One chain completed.) ** When ready to switch into a different colour, create your hdc from the older color on the last stitch, thendrag the new colour through the three loops on the hook to finish that hdc or half double crochet.